Payment and delivery policy
- All courses, workshops and trainings are held subject to sufficient registrations.
- Tuinderij het Lichtveen reserves the right to change the location where necessary.
- After registration you will receive an (electronic) confirmation of receipt by e-mail that makes your registration final.
- By registering you agree to the general terms and conditions.
- Payment of the participation fees must be done in advance via the webshop upon registration, or in cash on the day of the workshop (if the option is chosen upon registration), unless Tuinderij het Lichtveen has expressly agreed in written form to a different payment term.
- If you have a discount code, you must enter it in the webshop during the payment process. Discount codes cannot be entered after payment, nor are refunds made to offset them.
Cancellation by the participant
- Cancelling your registration must be done by e-mail.
- Cancellation for a workshop: If you cancel up to 1 week (7 days) before the start, you will receive a full refund. In case of cancellation from 7 days before the start of the workshop, 100% of the participation fee will be charged. If you do not show up during the workshop, no money will be refunded.
- If you are unable to come, you may also arrange for a replacement yourself. Your confirmation of participation is transferable to a later workshop, but please notify us.
Cancellation/relocation by Tuinderij het Lichtveen
- Tuinderij het Lichtveen is entitled to cancel the offered workshop or course if there are insufficient participants. If a workshop or course is canceled or postponed, you will be notified at least 3 days before the start.
- Tuinderij het Lichtveen is entitled to change the date of a workshop or course up to a week before the start of the workshop or course. The participant will be informed of this by e-mail and has the option to move/cancel the workshop or course free of charge.
- If the teacher is ill, Tuinderij het Lichtveen is entitled to replace the teacher with another teacher or to cancel the offered workshop or course. In the event of cancellation, the registration will be moved to another date or canceled in agreement with the participants at no cost, and any course fees paid will be refunded.
- Do you have a complaint about a workshop or course? Please contact Tuinderij het Lichtveen and we will do our best to assist you and try to solve the problem.
- Submitting a complaint does not release the participant from the payment obligation.